Nov 4, 2008

History In The Making

Today, I was apart of history. I contributed to an event that will change this country for good or for bad. That's right, I voted in the 2008 Presidential Election for the first time and I'm damn proud. I voted for the leader I believe in, the one who I feel knows this country and has the experience needed to succeed. I voted for John McCain and I put country first. This election was indeed history in the making. We have the first woman VP nomination and the first African American candidate. Both of whom have shown the american people that hard work does pay off and anything can be achieved with sacrafice. I am proud that I fufilled my patriotic duty to myself and to my country. This day, the 4th of Nov. goes down in the record books as one of the most important days in my life.

This is my little "I Voted" sticker.

1 comment:

robbie said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. THE WAY TO WHICH YOU CAN ARTICULATE WHAT IS TRUE AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG AND RIGHT AND LEFT IS AMAZING. YOU REALLY DO 'GET' IT. THIS BLOG PUT TEARS IN MY EYES